Case StudySolihull School
Founded in 1560, and on its current site since 1882, Solihull School is now a leading co-educational, independent school for pupils aged 7-18, with outstanding facilities.
- Catering Manager and Executive Chef appointed to make menus more age appropriate.
- Team restructured to make the service more cost effective.
- Thorough training for front-of-house team.
- New counter design allowing for quicker service and improved customer experience.
- Food offer improved to include vegetarian and halal options, an artisan salad bar as well as pasta and soup stations.
- High-street style offer developed for sixth formers including a range of breakfast items, bean-to-cup coffee and freshly baked snacks.
- Environmental initiatives including Solihull School branded reusable cups for the pupils.