Case StudyPlay’n GO
Play’n GO are a premier gaming software provider employing 150 staff in Malta, who were impressed by the catering provision at nearby Kindred.
- Homemade food delivered daily from our dedicated central production unit in Attard.
- This unit has been built to our specification and is designed to produce food safely to Maltese food hygiene standards.
- High quality plug-in ‘hot boxes’ brought in from the UK to transport food well and keep it hot. These make a huge difference to the quality and taste of the food.
- We deliver breakfast, lunch and supper menu options. The breakfast bar features a continental offering, a selection of pastries and hot options – as well as freshly made smoothies.
- Lunch and supper services feature a hot dish of the day, a vegetarian option, a soup and salad bar, cold platters, as well as an assortment of cold desserts and cut fruit.