Founded in 1827, Loretto School is one of Britain’s leading co-educational boarding and day schools for boys and girls aged 0-18. The School is set in 85 acres of leafy campus just outside Edinburgh.
- Thomas Franks awarded catering and hospitality services in August 2016.
- HR strategies put in place to support the existing catering team.
- New menu designed to celebrate Scottish produce as well as introduce international dishes.
- Restaurant redesigned and restructured to update the brand and improve the flow of service.
- New service-ware introduced, prompting lots of positive feedback.
- Emphasis on healthy food to fuel academic, sporting and personal success.
- New hospitality menus produced for commercial development at Pinkie House.