Case StudyLeighton Park School
Set in 65 acres of beautiful parkland, Leighton Park is an award-winning independent school in Berkshire for both day and boarding pupils.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the purpose-built Oakview restaurant every day, catering to all dietary and cultural requirements.
- Inspiring and bespoke woodland themed refurbishment undertaken by the Thomas Franks creative team in 2019.
- Healthy eating high on the agenda with a plentiful offering of nourishing and balanced meals.
- Talented Head Chef produces a huge range of menu options including hot specials, an artisan salad bar and a pasta counter, as well as fresh fruit and a yoghurt bar.
- Separate gluten-free counter.
- Regular input from Thomas Franks nutritionist to accommodate the pupils’ diverse dietary requirements, such as vegan/vegetarian diets, allergies, intolerances, religious needs and preferences.
- Events and hospitality catered for as part of our bespoke programme.