Case StudyHeathfield School
Heathfield is a small boarding and day school for girls aged 11-18, founded in 1899, and standing in 36 acres of beautiful grounds on the outskirts of Ascot.
- Thomas Franks operation at the school since April 2018 offering a catering programme for students seven days a week.
- Exceptional breakfast options including a full continental offering, as well as a cooked breakfast, daily smoothie, and breakfast specials such as kedgeree, American pancakes and waffles.
- Plentiful and flexible dining options for lunch and supper, including deli sandwiches and seasonal dishes.
- Artisan salad bar including Buddha bowls, poke bowls, hand-rolled sushi – and more!
- Special indulgence options for pupils at the weekend.
- Programme of events including fine-dining fundraising dinners, sports days and awards lunches/dinners.
- Fun themed days and inventive menu concepts.