Created in 2012 by Ben Francis and a group of his high-school friends, Gymshark has grown from a screen-printing operation in a garage to one of the fastest growing and most recognisable brands in fitness.
- Successful partnership established to determine a clear vision of what would appeal to the client’s employee base.
- Restaurant brand ‘Refuel’ created to offer a contemporary high-street inspired design.
- TF Executive Chef instrumental in introducing a wide variety of cuisine on a daily basis, including street food.
- Keen focus on healthy eating and ‘macro meals’ for health-conscious employees.
- Adaptable counters installed to keep the service fresh and exciting.
- The salad bar has a frost top so that it can be adjusted for other displays including a sushi or ramen bar.
- The pizza oven provides delicious thin crust pizzas and is used to bake bread and slow cook meats.
- The rotisserie oven and street food menus are particularly popular, offering tasty and flexible ‘grab and go’ options.
- Self-service checkout to reduce costs and speed up service.