Case StudyFarleigh School
Farleigh is a leading Catholic co-educational prep school for children aged 3-13, welcoming boarders and day pupils. It is located in the Test Valley of Hampshire in 70 acres of parkland and woodland, only an hour from London.
- Thomas Franks appointed in January 2018 to cater for 460 pupils, including 120 boarders.
- Dining hall redesigned to include new counter tops, display areas and salad bar to enhance customer journey.
- Thomas Franks Chef Manager integral to the success at this location, developing a great relationship with the client.
- Much improved offer for hospitality, school events and match teas.
- Kitchen refitted with top spec equipment including walk-in fridge and freezer.
- Bespoke and international catering provision for boarders.
- Monthly calendar of events to keep the offer interesting and to support food education for the pupils – as well as TF-led cookery classes.