Case StudyDulwich Prep London
Dulwich Prep is an independent preparatory school in Dulwich, South London, for boys aged between 3-13. It was founded in 1885 and is considered to be at the forefront of preparatory schooling in England.
- Thomas Franks catering team look after 844 pupils from reception through to Year 8, as well as 190 school staff, serving around 2200 food orders per day to include breakfast, break, lunch and evening supper.
- Menus include a wide variety of ingredients and draw on global influences to ensure that pupils receive a balanced diet and learn about a range of foods.
- Meals freshly made on-site using farm-assured meat, sustainable fish and locally sourced seasonal fruit and vegetables.
- Culinary variety introduced through monthly and weekly themed days.
- Navitas Certificate of Excellence, Five Stars within the Food Services Agency and rated Excellent within the school’s ISCC termly audit.